Copper/Brass Wallet Cards
Thank you for visiting Copper/Brass Wallet Card - a Copper Art Designs production.
Our unique personalized handcrafted Copper Wallet Cards is a wonderful way to gift someone with a special saying, photo, quote, keepsake, love notes, etc. which they can carry every day.
Our ability to etch your photo, hand drawn image, or personalized information into copper is unique due to the intricate creation process which is all handcrafted and involves designing, hand-tooling, etching, natural patina and then sanded around the edges so that it is smooth to the touch and will not damage a wallet. The Copper Wallet Card is made of 100% raw recycled copper which is 20 gauge/24 oz., the estimated dimensions are (2" x 3", 5 cm x 7 cm) and is the same size as a standard credit card or business card. This special keepsake will last the test of time and copper it is a wonderful medium which will patina naturally with time. This is sure to be a cherished and long-lasting gift.
THE COPPER WALLET CARD PROCESS
1. ORDER: Start by adding the item to your cart. You can select one (1) Copper/Brass Wallet Card or a reduced price for two (2) Copper/Brass Wallet Cards. Note: Each card can be different.
Make a note of the pre-design image (see photo image samples) you desire and tell me the text you would like in the design area or provide me a design which you would desire.
2. CUSTOM / PERSONALIZED: The Copper Wallet Card inserts are completely personalized with your own text. Please send me a message with the text/dates/name/names/words exactly the way you'd like to have it displayed on your Copper Wallet Card (Front and Back if selected). I will attempt to incorporate it into the design as best that I can. Due to the size of the working area of the Copper Wallet Cards, there is a limitation to the size of the artwork and amount of characters that I can add. I will review and provide you a proof for your review and approval before I start the etching process. Note: If you require a different size and/or design please see “Custom Copper Design Etch Artwork Plaque”
3. COMMENTS/NOTES: Please send me a message if you are sending it as a gift (different address than yours) and you would like for me to provide a personalized note/message please include it.
4. PROOFING: A digital copper draft proof of your “ Copper Wallet Card ” will be emailed to you for review and approval within two (2) days of submitting your order.
5. APPROVAL: After your approval of the digital copper draft proof of the “Copper Wallet Card”, your design will be prepped for etching.
6. PRODUCTION: This item is handmade to order. The Copper etching and Patinas goes through a series of processes and it takes time. Our time frame for processing varies depending on our current order volume. Our design, etching and final presentation production time is generally 3-5 days depending on the size and design complexity of your “ Copper Wallet Card ”. Please allow an additional 2-5 business days for shipping.
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The “ Copper Wallet Card ” will arrive in an eco-friendly cloth bag, ready for gift giving!
Our shop works to guarantee maximum satisfaction to service a highest quality product and we are very proud to make each piece by hand, with much passion and love.
Thank you for considering our handcrafted artwork and products. We are a small family business based out of Virginia Beach, VA.
Please take a moment to read my shop policies - I promise, you'll be glad you did!, especially the Additional Policies and FAQs section.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with placing an order or if order is to be picked up locally at our studio, contact me via convo on Etsy or send me an email at juan [!at] vbcopper.com.
Copper Art Designs Team
©2009-19 Copper Art Designs L.L.C - The designs, artwork, photos, fonts and content descriptions are Copyright and Intellectual Property of Copper Art Designs may not be used without prior written permission.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Chemically etching copper is a centuries old process. Designs are positioned on a copper plate and laid in a chemical bath that slowly eats away at the metal and transforms the designs into the copper's surface.
This technique was originally used primarily for print making. Etched copper plates would be inked and then used to stamp news print or other various print materials.
In our production, we have taken the process to another level using the copper as the canvas to display the etchings as artwork. Patinas and fills are applied to accent our designs.
Our copper pieces are finalized with a protective durable lacquer/wax which provides tarnish protection as well as superior resistance to UV light and salt air environments.
Due to the unpredictable nature of our process, each piece has its own characteristics that cannot be replicated. The smooth or rough textures and subtle hues are created based on elements such as weather conditions and application of specific organic chemicals applied for various durations.
The etched surfaces of a finished piece will have slight imperfections giving a rustic appearance. You may see several pinholes and lifted areas on your piece. More often than not, these “imperfections” add beauty and texture to the finished piece.
Our goal is to provide you with a life-enhancing product that fits your personal style and that honors your home or office decor.
Custom work is always welcomed! All items in my copper shop can be customized or personalized. Copper Art Designs prides itself on providing one of a kind custom copper artwork and commemorative art pieces made specifically for you!
We love working with our customers, if you can dream it, we will do our very best in handcraft it!
Our artwork or our ability to etch your commemorative art pieces (e.g. award plaques, wedding invitations, bookmarks, etc.) into copper is unique due to the intricate creation process which is all handcrafted and involves designing, hand-tooling and if required some natural patinas to be applied on to the copper.
There is a cancellation fee of 25% if you cancel your order after your draft proofs have been approved. When you place an order and commit to using our service, we immediately begin working on your personalized draft proofs on all personalized copper artwork.
The customization and design process is included in the pricing of our copper artwork and after it has been completed we cannot refund that part of the cost. Once you have approved your draft proofs and the production process has been started, you cannot cancel your order.
Standard shipping time for our copper artwork is approximately one week from draft proof approval. Your order will ship to the address you choose during checkout on Etsy. To ensure no delays please double check your order and address before it is placed.
The processing time for orders is currently 5-7 working days. On custom & personalized orders there may be some additional time and you will be notified.
“Rush Orders” is also offered as a separate offer listing.
However, I firmly believe in Quality Assured process, so please understand that on certain “Copper Artwork” it is impossible for me to get orders out in less than one week.
Please contact me if you are not willing to wait up to 10 business days for your order.